The Truth Is Out There: UFOs & National Security
There is a push from US lawmakers for more transparency in how the government handles reports of unidentified anomalous phenomena (UAP) also known as unidentified flying objects.
The Pentagon’s All-Domain Anomaly Resolution Office, which Congress established to investigate the incidents, has investigated roughly 800 reports of UAPs as of May. While military officials have said most cases have innocuous origins, many others remain unexplained.
– Rep. Tim Burchett (R-TN), Member, House Oversight & Accountability Subcommittee on Cybersecurity, Information Technology, & Government Innovation
– Greg Eghigian, Former Director, Science, Technology, & Society Program, Pennsylvania State University; Professor of History & Bioethics, Pennsylvania State University
– Ryan Graves, Executive Director, Americans for Safe Aerospace
– Rep. Anna Paulina Luna (R-FL), Member, House Oversight & Accountability Committee
– Rep. Jared Moskowitz (D-FL), Member, House Oversight & Accountability Committee
– Mychael Schnell, Congressional Reporter, The Hill
– Brian Entin, Senior National Correspondent, NewsNation