According to a recent survey by Inspectioneering Journal, 90 percent of respondents maintain an Inspection Data Management System (IDMS). However, these systems vary from an Excel spreadsheet to a comprehensive mechanical integrity software program.
Many facilities face challenges with their software programs, such as inefficient integration with existing software, an unfriendly user interface, poorly-housed document locations, scheduling delays, and others. Is your facility one of them?
Join us on Tuesday, March 31, at 11 a.m. Central Time for a 45-minute webinar on selecting an MI software program that’s right for you.
Following this session you will understand:
– The value of implementing a Mechanical Integrity software
– The process for selecting the right software
– How to identify your facilities software requirements and weigh them
Who Should Watch?
– Integrity/Maintenance/Reliability Managers, Integrity/Reliability Engineers, Inspectors
– Anyone responsible for safety, reliability or maintenance in a processing plant or facility